Surprise!

I have Essentials installed (which includes warps, teleporting, homes, etc). I already also have HeroicDeath.

I have implemented WorldEdit and have now disabled /give - it really defeats the purpose of survival. Inventory wipes will be done shortly as pretty much all of you have given yourself items, and the kills/deaths statistics have been reset.

I’ve made a thread regarding PVP changes.

http://projectcitybuild.com/forum/index.php?topic=247.0

Please vote on if you think there should be any changes to the current PVP system.

Just a highlight from today’s monday arena combat.

NekTM getting swarmed by Zombie Pigmen. Was entertaining

Edit: Damn. Image doesn’t work :frowning:

What About BOTs?

I’m having problems with lag when i join the server. It might have something to do with me being in the UK…Where is the server being hosted from?

It’s being hosted in Portland, Oregon (US). I’m playing from Australia and have less than half a second delay. Perhaps the issue is on your side?

That news right there, is fantastic. That’s a neighboring state for me! Yay! That would explain my lack of lag most of the time. For some reason, boats still give me lots of lag.

Is it just me or does this server restart almost instantly? I figured it would take at least 10 seconds, but I guess not. Are we still being hosted virtually on the wrong platform or as we should off of a windows server?