SirStevey - 20th of December, 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username SirStevey

Date of Ban 20th of December, 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by ?

Reason for Ban It states griefing.

Reason to be Unbanned 1) Can’t recall griefing (maybe other player/s were nearby or something - not sure of this though for definite) .
2) Genuinely love server and when last on I was working with someone on building football stadium, no problems and we both loved each others work.
Also as a side note, sorry to anyone if I did some how cause upset somewhere.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Banned by @Asmodean_

Try again, and tell the truth this time. Maybe start with what you were doing breaking into, then releasing and killing all the animals in the Redhawk farms, as well as stealing the banners.

Not just that, you have changed tons of details and road colors without permission in Zurich.

Right to be clear then I did change the road markings along one street to different colour just for fun - to see what it would look like but that’s all with Zurich. Haven’t touched any of the buildings (that would be bad).

Also to be honest I thought griefing was when blocks are destroyed in builds/building like massive destruction/holes.

Could you guys consider at least a temporary ban if you think I deserve one? I really want to carry on with the stadium build and move on…

“For fun” well if you didn’t have permission you shouldn’t have done what you did. Plus log lock don’t lie, if Asmo said you did it, he checked log lock, try again with all the truth.

Which is exactly what you did.

Given this new information, you’ll be staying banned.