More Free Games! That anybody can get yayyyyy!

[size=18pt]HALO 5: FORGE
About
Halo is a military science fiction first-person shooter video game franchise created by Bungie and now managed and developed by 343 Industries, a subsidiary of Microsoft Studios.

So after launching out the Xbox Play Anywhere feature, Microsoft have released a Windows 10 version of Halo 5 called Halo 5: Forge.

What do you mean by Halo 5 Forge? Isn’t there just Halo 5?
It is basically Halo 5, but without a campaign and multiplayer sessions can only be made with people on your friends list and has been specifically designed for PC.

So… what’s the catch?
The intention of this version of the game is to allow you to create your own maps and game modes of which you can share and play with friends on the Xbox One or PC.

Do I NEED to create my own maps in order to play?
No you don’t. The original maps and game modes are included which means you can jump straight into a multiplayer session with your friends.

How much does the game cost?
Nothing! Its FREE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

System Requirements

[ul][]You will need Windows 10 with the new Anniversary Update installed. To check if you have the latest version, you can download the update tool here. You will either be prompted to install the update or will have a thank you message for updating.
[
]The game will be in the Windows Store: Halo 5: Forge Bundle[/ul]

Anything else I need to know?
I’ll be playing Halo Forge myself so if you want to get into games I host every now and then, you can add me on the Xbox App with my gamertag: TractorManager

[size=18pt]THE CREW: WILD RUN
About
The Crew is a 2014 online racing video game set in a large open world map across the United States developed by Ivory Tower and Ubisoft Reflections and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows

How much does the game cost?
Nothing! Its FREE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (Until October 14th I think)

System Requirements

[ul][*]You will need uPlay (Ubisoft’s game client) which you can download here. Make sure you are also signed up to a uPlay account. Once you are signed into uPlay you can claim your free copy[/ul]

If you’re an EA fan, you can get the Battlefield 4 DLCs for free, even if you don’t yet own the base game. Just click the button next to each one, it doesn’t really confirm it worked, but you will get a confirmation email.

https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house

I have a couple of steam coupons. If you’re interested, send me a message on steam/the forums.

33% off Headlander (expires 30th Sept.)
25% off Total War: Attila (expires 20th Oct.)