Minecraft 1.2

so as we all know, im fairly new to this server and multiplayer in general. i was told by Sacred and Italian to move my stuff into the pods so i did. this is what i worried about however:

1. my wolf. will he be transfered if he is in the pod?
    ok well that was the only thing really… but has this happend before?

lol, PCB organised?
jk jk

but no the wolf wont transfer :frowning:

ugh my poor Wolf! anyhoo… if there is no limit this time im thinking about putting all my supplies in my pod. and i went ahead and warned Sandman1130 and Keybladekid they needed to move there shit and they should be in the process soon.

We can spawn in replacement pets if needed.

ok great. im gunna miss Kiba though… :’(

Just so you all know, you do not have to move your supplies just yet. We do recommend you notify us of projects you would like to save well ahead of time.

We will announce when the transition will occur ahead of time. We will even make it a message within the game for those that don’t visit the forums often. I figure we will have at least a 3 day warning. Just move your stuff before that time.

I noticed that Shadow completely removed his house. Every single block including the dirt for his farm.

is that going to be a problem myth? i can put the ceiling back if i need too XD

We need some more pods in the module. Myself and I bet a few others have not set one up and all the ones made are currently occupied. D:

I wrote it elsewhere, but should I simply add a new floor the the pod? It would double spaces.

It isn’t a bad thing, I was just saying how you completely removed your house. It seemed a little excessive. XD
If you wanted to you could remove the water. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got rid of the water :slight_smile:

omg thanks so much Sacred. i went to fix the water and like i dunno… couldn’t find the source to fix it with a bucket… XD

No problem! :smiley:

so i was in the Minecraft.net forum just a min ago and someone said taht the release is possibly tomorrow (the 17th) is that true?
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1028767-12-release-date/

Well whoever that kid was, he had 4 posts. He’s just randomly guessing.

I doubt it, but we’ll have to wait and see.

I can almost guaranty that this guy only said it to get everyone freaking out. But… stranger things have happened. :smiley: