Medikherb - 14th of April, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username Medikherb

Date of Ban 14th of April, 2014
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by ?

Reason for Ban un-authorized building in newhaven.

Reason to be Unbanned I have no idea what i did.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

This is me and I have no idea what i did.

You were banned by Anthjmon10 for “un-authorized building in newhaven.” Today.

But what did i build? this is what I do not know.

You may have edited something in the general area of Newhaven, I’m sure Anth will respond soon and let you know.

I cant think of having edited anything. I have no idea.

you build stairs and placed items in Newhaven, it is considered greifing

What kind of items were placed and were the stairs obstructing people?

he built in my town and there was stuff I didn’t see because I rolled back the stairs with area 50 and there was over 8000 block changes

Just because there were 8,000 block changes does not mean they were all made by him, Anth. He could have just placed a few and the rest of the changes could have been something like from clearing Land or making another building. It could have been a large variety of things that made it say 8,000 block changes. Just keep that in mind.

he is staying banned because 1. his appeal sucks 2. he is lying to me 3. there was a lot of grief, locked.

I know this is locked but there is one thing that needs to be make clear. When you do a lb rollback, it goes from bedrock to sky limit. This means if medik has a mine underneath newhaven, that’ll get rollbacked as well.

Stand where you did the rollback and run this command (replacing time with whatever you did)
/lb lookup player Medikherb area 50 since {time}

This will show you every block change that was affected. As I didn’t know where the rollback occoured, I have no way of telling what blocks were modified, but I’m pretty sure most of them will be underground.