Jx4576 - A long time ago

[html]

Minecraft Username Jx4576

Date of Ban A long time ago
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Not sure

Reason for Ban Since it was 2+ years ago I know it was ridiculous

Reason to be Unbanned With time I have aged and I have realized my mistakes. I hope you can all welcome me back as I have friends intrested in the server. If not, I understand.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Banned by Kurry - reason [I asked you not to grief 5 times]

http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=7820.msg90447#msg90447

http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=7081.msg84486#msg84486

Just for reference…
You weren’t exactly the loveliest player; What can you say to convince us you’re truly better and fit to be a part of our community now?

This is what Kurry had to say in the 2nd thread:

Kurry isn’t super active, so it may be a while before we get an updated response from her.

I was with Kurry when she banned you and we took the decision together.

We didn’t just ban you for blowing up an island, but for your general bad behaviour on the server.

So it’s a no from me.

Not many active staff members today were around when you were banned, but I was. I have a pretty good memory of people who were around when I joined, you being one of them. I’m really struggling to think of anything that you positively contributed to the community. You always seemed to be causing problems with other players or staff, I think we can manage without you.

I left minecraft for a while after that and then i went to modpacks with friends and I came back to see if I even had a chance.

Looks like I don’t so, thanks for at least considering this

While you were a royal ass, I think I’d be willing to see you on heavy probation, as you seem to want to be back, and it’s been ages since the banning.

I remember the war that occurred solely between Farcoast and Jx. However, despite that, I don’t really hold any grudge from it, as any war on PCB is essentially just organized (sort-of) violent fun. You may have been an ass at times, but I think I’ll side with Zak on this one.

We’ve decided to unban you or now, however that may be subject to change.
If you remain unbanned, remember that you are on thin ice; very thin ice.
Welcome back.