Item Frames In Market - Poll

Thank you Pie. To both of you: Your probably both right. Both could cause the “lag” (I have not had an issue). Removing the redstone is probably a good idea anyway. Just replace it. Item frames provide a real service, but it may be good to try without them for a bit.

Lag is always hard to solve. We can simply try one, then the other. It may not even be either of them. Chill it.

am i the only one who only read Pie’s thing about item frames being entities and tl;dred the whole pissing match?

Just gunna throw my input in here.

I’ve been told that ferr’s shop has like 100 item frames in it.

I shit you not, teleporting from my house to ferr’s shop my fps dropped from 140ish down to 11.

Rest of the market was 20-30.

As of now we should not have anymore item frames be placed in the market unless you are just starting your shop have no more than ten. The lag is far too great. We can see if that slows the problem.

P.S. If you can, please go green. (no item frames) lol

Have any confrontations with shop owners been made yet? The lag is still unbearable at the market. If its a rule, it needs to be enforced with existing shops. Improvements need to be made. Going to the market is such a hassle now.

PS: What is the final decision?