How Far We Have Come

Eastern Standard Time-5:00AM (Sunday)
Central Standard Time-4:00AM (Sunday)
Rocky Mountain Time-3:00AM (Sunday)
Pacific Coast Time-2:00AM (Sunday)

All times are on Sunday Morning/Saturday Night. Depending on how late you stay up.

Oh, thanks jet. I thought my hours where about 5 behind GMT, guess not. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well the post said GMT so assume GMT. If it was GMT+1 he would have said GMT+1…

Yea, just want to make sure you know, since you guys are now on GMT+1 it confused me, since usually England is where time originates. Man it is hot outside… 103F so far, supposed to get hotter…Power provider is having a hard time keeping all these air conditioners running. Sorry to derail there.

Woo! I probably won’t be up at 5AM, but I will try to get on sometime tomorrow.

now i really wish i had the premium version :-\

If you hurry, and beg for it for until the server launches, one of two things could happen. One, you get premium, two, your comp gets smashed with a sludge hammer to get you to stop asking. :stuck_out_tongue: WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE TO LOOSE!?!?!?!?!?!? :stuck_out_tongue: XD

lol

PLEASE IM ON MY ASS IN BED BEGGING! THE THING WOULDNT ACCEPT THE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD!

lol

I am very proud that this server still seems to be staying strong with or without major OP’s, Mod’s, SOP’s, and Admin’s active!!!

I will be there if I can!

• Firipenis

9 am for some People
2am for me :smiley: i will stay awakeeeeee

FIRI!!!

:slight_smile: MUST…STAY…Awa…k…e snores
:slight_smile:
I will try!
Edit: Post 100!!!

11:20PM here. :stuck_out_tongue: suckers!

5 more hours!!!

4 hours and 4 minutes!

all i know is, if i am awake when we do this, ima be real tired on father’s day. XD

The launch time is GMT not GMT+1.

Right. Hence why 2am D:

Wait wait wait… WAIT. Then its on 4am est then?

Y U NO CONVENIENT LAUNCH TIME WHEN U HAZ MOAR AMERICUNTS AND CANADICKS ON THE SERVER THAN EUROPUSSIES?