Help?

Hello,

First of all, please go read my other post.
Okay, done reading? Cool…

I was banned between 3:00pm- 6:50pm on Monday, May 16th.
Okay, I admit I was a little bit hasty, but in actuality, I did not build any of that stuff on the inside that building (or on the outside)
That was Nexion (or something similar to that).

While that was happening, I was looking for a wolf to tame, promptly was killed by it, then spent the rest of my time looking for the 48 bones that I dropped when I was killed.

If you would like proof, ask BuildNDestroy and lostpenguin. They were on the server when I was looking for my bones, and assisted in the searching of the bones.

Please unban me… This is the only decent server on SMP, and I love this place.

Please…

Also, if there was another reason I was banned, please tell me, so I can make it right.

I banned you for pillaring in BigCity. There were numerous towers next to the buildings as well as on top that had your name as well as lostpenguin and BuildNDestroy’s history on them.

You Were banned for making 1x1 cobblestone pillars inside and arround the building. you, build and destory and lost penguin. Plus i dont belive that was nexano.

Is there something I can do to fix/assuage the issue?

Explain Yourself. and then il redo everything youve done on the server and un ban you

Okay, so the building that we pillared was the buildng of a person who destroyed a building I made and built over it. When he did that, he took all of my diamonds, redstone, records, and other valuables from the chest that was there and has kept them. I do not know who this person is, but as you can probably imagine, I am very pissed at them. I don’t know if you went into the inside of it, there was a sign which proves my case.

I hope this clears everything up, at least somewhat…
Build and lost were just accomplices in my plot for revenge.

I can assure you that this will never happen again.

Thank you for listening.

Also, if you want more details on the lodge/house thing, it’s on another post.

A. That Person was Andy
B. Your Building was Horrible.
C. WE HAVE FREE MATERIALS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE
D. Il have to let the admins decide this

Wow…

Okay?
Thanks for the compliment…

And he should’ve asked me before he did that. That’s my view on that. On top of that, isn’t Big City _specialk’s city? Or am I mistaken?
But what do I know?

Honestly, this is my favorite server, and there are lot’s of great people here, and I don’t want to miss out on any of it…

PLEASE!

That alone is brekaing the rules:

If you had a problem with Andy or whoever, you should have talked to him personally, not griefed his building.

Okay, I believe that we have some fundamental misunderstandings here.
First of all, I did not know that this building was Andy’'s. There was no marking or sign indicating this.

Secondly, no one asked me if they could do this. So in actuality, Andy griefed my building.
So by not punishing him, you’re being hypocrites.

And besides, I only made little stacks of cobblestone on the outside if his building. It’s not like I destroyed half of his building. This can be fixed. The stuff on the inside was made by lost and build.

This server is the only reason I still play minecraft. If I’m banned, then any value that I found in this game insantly goes away.

And like I said, this is specialk’s city, so why isn’t he here?

It doesn’t matter if you know who’s building it is or not you don’t greif. Maybe you should have waited for andy to get on then ask him what was going on. Sure stacks of cobblestone may not be very offensive but again you should have waited and asked what was going on. While it is specials city andy has done TONS of major building in it. Im not so sure you should be unbannd myself but that’s not for me to decide its for ops and admins (like andy and special).

From a technical stance, it is both myself and specialk’s city. Bigcity is a private project which is contributed to by Trusted+ ranked members, the same way we ran our old Creative Server. To be blunt, I honestly don’t know who granted you permission to build there in the first place, but your building was on a reserved slot for a skyscraper.

I did not realise that there were chests within the ground level of the building, but they can still be easily retrieved from the archives.

However, I am willing to compromise. I will retrieve your entire building from the archives and move it elsewhere; just point me to a location.

Edit: I have restored and moved your building to next to the city library. Your rooms and chests under the ground were too hard to move so I left it under the original area.

Specialk gave me permission to build in that area, almost a month ago.

Thank you for understanding,
(Let’s hope I can find it!)

Mega

Oh, I almost forgot…
What will happen to lost and build?

They have been unbanned as well. As there is no need for any further discussion on the matter, topic locked. If you’re having trouble finding it, PM me.