4tolie

Minecraft Username: (formerly
Date of Ban: not provided

Banned by: not provided

Reason for Ban: Also, not provided.

Reason to be Unbanned: Most likely I was banned for saying offensive things or hacking. I do not do that kind of thing anymore. I used to get a kick out of it but then realized awhile ago the level of damage I caused to players. I made a conscious effort to stop this behavior. I am coming back to minecraft and want to just relax and play with people. I will not be an issue. This was a long time ago so I’m not expecting to be unbanned but it’s worth a try. Thanks.

Previous appeals: I was banned for x-ray awhile back and spamming. I feel like there was one more thing but I cannot remember.

Most recent ban I can find is from @Filipenis , 20 May 2018 03:04.

Another ban from @MrFerf for using an alt to earn double vote rewards 3 Aug 2017 01:35

Hey Joe. Is there any reason no one has responded to this? It has been almost 2 days now.

I’m going to try to get into contact with them, a response will come

Alright thanks.

Your appeal is pretty weak. This is definitely not the first time we’ve had to reprimand your behavior in some way – why should I believe you’ve changed if that hasn’t been true in the past?

That said, it has been over a year and if I can’t remember why exactly you were banned, there’s no reason to serve that long of a sentence.

Understand that if you cause any problems in the future, they won’t be taken very lightly. If I have to ban you again, I’ll probably remember why.

Unbanned / Locked