longlivesteelo - 12th of February, 2016

Minecraft Username
longlivesteelo

Server
Survival/Creative

Reason for Ban
Message received when attempting to log onto server: ‘BYE BISH’, that’s some real maturity. When I was on the server I said a comment, the staff member who was a new op didn’t give me a warning, actually no one did. Then the second comment was sent in, then the Op kicked me, I came back on and said that was uncalled for as there was no warning, then an argument over that went on for 5 minutes, until the Op repetitively told me to ‘Fuck Off’, which is uncalled for, once I haggled him on how to do his job. 1. Warning 2. Kick 3. Ban, when I told him he finally gave a warning, then another player was harassing me, and I told him to stop, and told the op what was happening, then he told me to fuck off, and banned me. Might have been MrFerf, no clue as the ban was a while ago and was not handled well.

Reason to be Unbanned
The ban was uncalled for, the whole matter was immature and not handled as the job should be handled, I was harassed by the admin as well and the trusted players online at the time, the ban reason is ‘BYE BISH’, seems very Op like, the op was new and had no clue on how to handle the situation, the op also told me to ‘Fuck off’, many times which is very disrespectful.

i see, then can you explain the part about making fun of people with Down syndrome and
Cancer?

Down syndrome was never mentioned, and the first time I said something if I was warned the actions would have stopped, but the online staff said nothing whatsoever until I brought it up. - longlive

Just gunna leave this here

Did you not read the appeal? After the kick I told him what he did was wrong, and I didn’t make any comments on anything afterward, then I told him in future reference what would be smart to do and he told me to fuck off multiple times, then I got harassed by another player claiming I was messaging him when I never did and I told him to stop, then I got banned with ‘BYE BISH’.

So maybe instead you could have just apologised for what you did wrong and everyone moved on with their lives?

I did, but when I got harassed then I told the op what he should of done then he got all mad and told me to fuck off and banned me. Obviously he is immature and the ban wasn’t needed with the caption ‘BYE BISH’.

Alright. Here’s the deal.

You are NOT getting unbanned.

First off, you have been previously tempbanned for asshattery (the kind of behavior you were exhibiting) previously by Zak. When you were on the other day, I was minding my own business, and I noticed you had made some rude comments regarding how another user’s words were “giving you a brain tumor” as well as a comment about Down’s Syndrome. I don’t tolerate that kinda shit, especially considering I’ve lost good friends to cancer, and I have a cousin with Down’s. I kicked you because you I didn’t feel it was necessary to have to warn you for saying shit like that. It should be implied that that is not necessary or appropriate behavior in ANY situation. After that, you started telling me how to do my job. I’ve been playing on this server for five years, and staffing on the main server for just over 3 months now. I don’t need you telling me how to do my job, especially considering you’re a member who has barely played on the server. I will admit that the feud between us probably did escalate a bit much, but you were on my nerves, and that other kid was being annoying as hell spamming up a storm. I gave you a few too many chances, and handled the issue the best I probably could have in the moment. And after I found out that you had been previously banned, that pushed me over. If you really want one, here’s an appropriate ban message.

longlivesteelo was banned by MrFerf for asshattery, disrespecting staff, and being an immature twat.
If you’re going to try and call me immature, I advise that you don’t tell people they have Down’s and are giving you tumors.

I also might add that to top it all off, you had your friend come on the server, post-ban, and beg for your unbanning in exchange for a special gun on a DayZ server. Did you really think I would unban you so your friend could get a little gun?

I will have to say, I like that you put some effort into your appeal. You did a lot better than most. Regardless, your attitude was shit, and if you got to stay on the server, you were bound to get banned eventually. Goodbye.

[ Remaining Banned | Locked ]

EDIT: Accidentally broke the appeal format, but the deed has been done already.