Whodunnit

resolved

Today I logged on to continue work on PCB 1 in the NVC area and noticed all the tops of the highway lights were shaved off. I tried logblocking the area but with no success because its a worldedit related screw up.

The most aggravating part of this is that the lights have been cut off at two different levels, so either it was on purpose which is least likely, or someone was just being a ditz and not paying attention which is my guess. Just trying to figure out who/why here.

All the stone walls you see had some very detailed lighting on top of them. Even though it should only take around 30 minutes to manually fix everything around here, it’s just extremely annoying to deal with and killed my vibe to do any work today. Halp?

vex messed up a w/e

Was that part affected? I thought it was only bits of times square and the airport?
If it was- incredibly sorry fili :-[

edit: I’m trying to fix them- please don’t kill me

[details=“Spoiler”]

[/details]

[size=40pt]CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM!

//undo is your friend

I believe he crashed before he could do that

Double checking your wand selections is your friend. Remember, practice safe world editing.

Also this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/1292886-worldeditcui

closed #9