Warp: Direwood (21 November 2020)

Project Name: Wyndcliffe (Caelis Terra)
Warp Name: Wyndcliffe
Town Owner: @Dragonboy112
Backup Owners: Totqlity, Deadmeatpete
Spawn Point: -609, 200, -2302
Facing: North
About My Project: Wyndcliffe is a European medieval fantasy build based on popular RPG style games. It currently consists of one village centered around a huge mansion. The village uses a 1:1 scale. The mansion is large but still pertains to this scale as it is meant to be very grand. This creates a contrast between the village huts and the mansion. The village itself is named Caelis Terra in Latin, “Sky Land” in English. It includes a few interactive features that will be expanded on in the future.

1 Like

Approved

Wyndcliffe looks great. There is a lot of detail and the village is lively. There are some areas and rooms that could be added, especially in the mansion, to give the visitor more areas to explore, but the build is wonderful as it is.

Approved

Wyndcliffe is a unique fantasy themed town which shows a great level of dedication and effort, especially in the landscaping department. The mansion is imposing and has interesting shapes, with great variation of interior design within. The dragons are a nice touch, as is the mission. My approval is conditional on the basis that you connect up some of the buildings on the outskirts and add more buildings to this area in the future, as they feel quite disjointed and lack a sense of purpose at the moment. I would also be interested in exploring the lore of this area to better understand the connection between the mansion, the floating islands and dragons.

All in all, Wyndcliffe is a very creative town with lots of potential, if a little small at the moment. The style and theme is well presented with the buildings having plenty of detail.

Approved

Nice details all around, unique style, looks great. One little recommendation I would give is to maybe have future islands at different heights- almost draping the mansion. Currently it feels a little bit disconnected with the mansion and the islands just kinda floating there. Overall though, its a wonderful town.

Warp given, locking

Thank you so much! I have written a decent amount of lore and I’m currently trying to figure out how to post it to the wiki. There will also be more challenges and something big in the cleared area coming soon as well on that front.

As of 12 January 2021, the name of Wyndcliffe has been changed to Direwood and the warp location has been moved to -476 151 -2522.

1 Like