Request for Banishment

Good evening.

Over the past few days, I found an exhilarating community full of love and sarcasm. Unfortunately, my personality caught the ire of several members of the community. Moreover, I simply do not fit in with such a crowd. I fear I will simply cause problems and instigate toxicity that will be detrimental to the server. These are things neither yourself, nor I, wish to occur.

Therefore, it is with pain that I must leave the server after such a short stint. I ask that you also ban my username, CaptLincoln, so as to prevent my return to causing chaos. It is for the best, I have deduced. While I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this community, it simply will result in a war between the community and myself.

In the unlikely event that there is any interest whatsoever in either convincing me to return or in simply contacting me at any point in the future, my discord is always available, and I accept emails at phil.bod.train@gmail.com.

Thank you,
With much love and appreciation,
CaptLincoln

We’re sorry that you feel that you have to leave. We are not going to ban you as there is no need to. If you ever want to come back, PCB will be here.

closed #5